Welcome to Scratch & Scuffs for mobile bodywork repairs.
- We will take the time to ensure that your repair is to the best possible standard, so we do not boast that we can repair your vehicle in 1 hour or less. It normally takes on average 2-4 hours to do a quality repair but we will take the necessary time to get it right for you. Forget the traditional Body Repair Shop which will often leave you without your car for 2-3 days. See some testimonials from our customers here.
- Scratch & Scuffs will give you a Free Quote* and if agreed the work will then be carried out at a location of your choice (home or your place of work**) and at a time that suits you.
- We use the latest 'SMART' repair paint system to reliably match your paint colour and shade variations. All we need to know is the paint code for your vehicle (normally located on the VIN plate) and the manufacture year of your car. We then use the latest quality PPG paints (Max Mayer or Autocolour brands) to mix your paint on the van.
- The quoted price is what you pay with no hidden extras and prices start from as little as £35.
- By using Scratch and Scuffs you can save money, often up to 45% when compared to a traditional Body Shop repair!
- For added peace of mind we even give you a 12 month guarantee*** and we do not charge you VAT.
- Perhaps you would like some more advice or information.
If so then just call 07866 060 335 or use this enquiry form on our Contact Us page.
See some examples of car bodywork repairs here that have been undertaken by Scratch & Scuffs on our Photos page.
* Subject to location
** Work place must have safe working area and access to electricity
*** Excluding rust repairs